Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tagged by Lana!

5 things on my list to do today:
1: Go running with Matt
2: Go tanning with Matt
3: Kiss Matt
4: Sleep in
5: Go shopping with Matt
(This is a list of things I want to do today... not what I should do today... :)) haha

5 snacks I enjoy:
1: Fruit snacks
2: Chips & salsa
3: Fruit and Vegies
4: Chocolate... anything
5: Cold cereal... I think I could live on this stuff!

5 Places I've lived:
1: Utah - Highland
2: Utah - American Fork
3: Utah - Cedar Hills
4: Utah - Park City
5: Utah - Salt Lake
6: Utah - Provo
7: Oregon

5 Places you've been:
1: England
2: Scotland
3: Chicago
4: California: San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angelos, Santa Cruise
5: Canda

What would I do if I were suddenly made a Billionaire:
Probably plan first... haha Matt claims I was born with a planner in my hand. I would buy a nice house and fill it with everything we needed and then probably invest the rest minus a shopping spree or something spontaneous.

5 jobs I've had:
1. Waitress at Wentworth Assisted Living
2: Accounting Assistant
3: Nanny
4: Customer Service Rep at Max International
5: Piano teacher

5 Pet Peeves I have:
1: When there is no hot water left and you have to take a cold shower on a freezing cold winter morning.
2: When you know a sneeze is coming but it just wont come.
3: Flaky people.
4: Pointless callings in BYU wards.
5: When someone asks what your pet peeves are.

5 Things you didn't know about me:
1: I snort when I laugh sometimes.
2: I love reading... I would probably rather be alone and read then be around people.
3: I love looking at city lights at night.
4: My fingers are double jointed.
5: I love music!

0 comments: