Friday, May 16, 2008

2 weeks! :)

Well, we have now been married for 2 weeks! We just got the official marriage certificate in the mail yesterday, so now comes all the fun name changing chores hehe. Life is good! Matt and I had our first official married date night last night. I made dinner, Matt wanted grill cheese and tomato soup... easy to please :) While I made dinner he set up the TV. After dinner we watched our wedding video. Then we got tons of blankets and pillows and and laid on the floor to watch 4 episodes of lost (we are kind of obsessed at the moment) and eat lots of otter-pops. So it was a pretty laid back first date night, but it was fun to take a break and spend some one-on-one time together :) And we both agreed that Thursday nights are now our favorite nights of the week. We are getting more settled into our apartment and I decided that I should take some pictures and post them on here so you can see how it's coming :) Well apart from all that we are just working and partying all summer :) The weather is getting so nice and I couldn't ask for a better husband or best friend! :)

2 comments:

Lexi said...

I'm so happy reading about your newlywed life! That is such a fun time in life. Jeff and I are also obsessed with LOST and our favorite meal is grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. I also feel for you and all the name changing - what a pain in the butt! Are you guys caught up on LOST? I love talking about it with people...

Dave and Angela said...

Steph, I am so happy for you! I really think that Matt seems like such a great guy and you seem so so happy :) I am kind of jealous that you've already found "the one"! You're very lucky and I wish you guys every happiness in the world! :) Keep in touch pretty girl!