Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Random Quiz:


What is your favorite zoo animal?
Definitely the monkeys - especially the miniature ones with crazy hair :)

What was your favorite toy as a child?
Definitely baby dolls! I had lots of those "heavy babies" the ones that felt like real babies. We used to have sleep overs with them, make them bed, set out their outfits, dress them, name them, feed them, take them EVERYWHERE! As embarrassing as this is - I think I took a baby doll to church until I was 10! I just loved my baby dolls.

What food do you eat too much of?
Hmmm... Matt thinks I don't eat enough of anything - but I definitely eat too much butter... this might kill me some day - but it is SO good!

What kind of hairstyle do you have?
Long, straight, blond, with layers
It's actually annoyingly wavy - no - stop there - I'm not lucky! It takes a lot of work to make it straight and a lot of work to make it curly :)

What was your favorite activity in gym class?
Hmmm... probably running, soccer, volley ball, or basketball - I didn't really mind gym.

What is on the shirt you're wearing right now?
Brown-ness with a pink undershirt

What is the picture nearest to you of?
Donald Duck on the calendar at work :)

What kind of salad dressing do you like?
Definitely Italian!

Whats your least favorite food?
I seriously had a hard time thinking of this one - but I believe it's Oysters and shrimp... YUCK! :P

What do you do on a Sunday night?
It varies, either relax with Matt - usually watch a movie, or hang out with family.

If you could only use one condiment on your food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably salsa

What color are your sheets?
White :)

How big is your computer display?
No Idea! maybe a 15 in.

What pair of shoes do you wear most often?
Hmmm... If I could wear flip flops to work it would be my brown flip flops, but I think it's a tie between my brown flats and my white flats

What is your favorite game?
I really like card games, ooo... and I don't know if these count but I love Solitaire and Sudoku

What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Definitely mashed potatoes and gravy... lots of gravy with salt and pepper :) Oh and rolls - this is making me hungry!

What is your favorite pizza topping?
Pineapple

What time do you plan on waking up tomorrow?
6:30... yuck - who wants to think about that!

What is your favorite day of the year?
Probably my birthday! It is just such a huge deal! :) Not really - but it seems like we celebrate my birthday a lot. Matt kind of makes fun of me - but I think my mom just always made such a big deal about it that I want to keep that tradition going :) I want my kids to have big birthdays.

I have to say though that it is definitely tied with Christmas eve :) I just love the anticipation of Christmas and spending time with family.


I tag anyone who reads this :)

0 comments: