Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Husband LOVES Hats...

Matt loves hats for some reason, so lately I've been sporting this one for him. I get some funny looks sometimes - but I think it's kinda fun to go out on a limb sometimes - and hey my husband thinks I'm hot and that's all that matters now-a-days ;)

P.S. Yes there is a HUGE pile of laundry behind me... we are working on it. Today is laundry day and I hate doing laundry so I wait as long as possible... which probably just makes the situation worse... it's just a pain using a community laundry area.... carting it all down there and back up again and we live on the 3rd floor... anyway excuses excuses - it's getting done TODAY! :)

2 comments:

laura d said...

oooo- it is so cute! I dont look good in hats.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

CUTE HAT!! Love it:)