Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pickles in the cupboard?

Haha Matt told me last night that he was looking for the pickles yesterday and found the half used jar in the cupboard... I told him it was probably him... Even though we both knew it was me. A couple days ago I pulled them out in the morning to take one to work in my lunch. So I stuck them in the cupboard? haha Give me a break it was early. So we threw them away and I thought, "you know sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself." I always find myself doing silly things like this and I find that it just adds humor to my life. Matt said he just thought, "Hmmm... that's a funny place to store an opened jar of pickles." haha P.S. Bread and Butter Pickles are AMAZING!!! I like this brand too :)

4 comments:

The Martin Family said...

You are darling! I hope our girls turn out just like YOU!!! It is good to ALWAYS have a good sense of humor. Life is way too short! It is good to hear things are going well!

Teandra said...

If you love it that much you should be a flight attendant! How much of your family lives in England?

laura d said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww Dill pickles are the only way to go. Throw sweet into the mix and you got yourself a jar of ruined cucumbers. But i do agree on the Valasic being a good brand. :) You can still be my friend, though. I won't hold bread and butter against you!

laura d said...

oh i guess its Vlasic...