Monday, November 3, 2008

6 Month Anniversary!

Well it was 6 months ago yesterday that I made the best decision of my life! :) I love Matthew so much and he brings so much joy into my life! Every day is exciting and fun living with my best friend :) I love going home everyday and I feel safe every night sleeping next to him. Mmmm... and he lets me warm up my cold feet on him :) Ok enough gushiness :)

Candle Light Dinner :)

Matt and I at dinner :)

Mmm.... Creamy chicken, rice and carrot soup, bum rolls (hehe they are two Rhodes frozen rolls in a muffin tin :), and corn. It was so yummy! You can find the recipe for this soup on my sisters recipe blog.



For dessert we had dirt cups... fancy I know - they were really good though :)

1 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Ya just a little too gushy for me LOL! Looks like a delicious dinner & dessert:)