Monday, November 10, 2008

Today I'm Thankful For:

I'm thankful for Home :) Each day when I am driving home from work I see the same homeless man and I can't help thinking how glad I am to have a place to call home :)

These are our apartments - we love living here :)


I love coming home :)




We also have a few other places we call home :) - My parents house - I don't have any good pictures of the outside - but this is the kitchen table :)


And my bedroom from high school:

We also love mom and dad Purcell's house - but I don't really have any pictures of their house either :) So this will have to do :)

1 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Your apartment is cute:) For the blankets...I usually make two of each for some reason LOL! So I buy 1 1/2 yards of each color and it makes 2 blankets. I think the extras will make good baby gifts I guess:)