Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm Blond Again And It Feels Oh So Good! :)

So it has been far too long since my last post! My apologies! I've been pretty busy. I've been training for a new position at work and it has kept me pretty busy. But I love it and the days and weeks are just flying by! Well I'm back to my self again.... in a few more inches. I've missed being blond and I think that blonds definitely have more fun ;) I think I dyed it just at the right time as well because my blond hair was coming in and it looked like I was graying... So here I am. Well I really need to post some new updates... here's a promise to do so! :)

8 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

SO CUTE!! Looks like she did a great job!:)

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

No that is where I got mine... http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds I don't think they charge you:)

Lexi said...

It really is true that blondes have more fun. You look great!

Stephie Lynne Purcell said...

I have to politely disagree about blondes having more fun :) But it does look cute!

Landon and Julie said...

SO CUTE! YOU CAN TOTALLY PULL IT OFF EITHER WAY, LUCKY GIRL! :)

Kylar said...

I did the same thing about a year ago...i went way dark and it was fun for a minute but I went blonde again and I love it!! You look so pretty!

Lisa said...

cute hair! looks great. love your answers on the one word post.

Teandra said...

Cute, cute, cute.