Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Because I'm Lazy...


I'm using a facebook tag as a blog post :) 25 Things You May Or May Not Know About Me...

1. I love being blond. (yep blond)
2. I have had several unforgettably awkward door step scenes where the guy has tried to kiss me at which point I have run away, turned my head, or just said no.
3. I asked my husband for his number... hey it worked! :)
4. I can enjoy almost ANY kind of music for what it is. But I LOVE going to music performances and concerts...
5. I have played the piano since I was 7... that's almost 13 years! I love it, it's therapeutic.
6. I love hot showers and baths.
7. I LOVE to travel... there is something extremely fun about going to the air port and flying somewhere... especially somewhere foreign.
8. I love being home. I think most of the time I would rather stay home and watch a movie then go anywhere.
9. I can enjoy being alone... but I like to be around people more - especially Matt.
10. I love computers, photo editing, video editing, blogging, emailing, and expanding my music collection.
11. I love taking pictures... this drives Matt crazy sometimes - but some day he will thank me :)
12. I love food... but I HATE feeling full. I think I would rather be sick than feel full. By full I mean that feeling you have after you go out to eat and you feel like unzipping your pants. YUCK! But I love cooking and I love good food - it brings me so much joy :)
13. I always wanted to serve a mission till I met my husband and knew that he was right for me :)
14. I get really excited for things and plan weeks and months in advance... sometimes this is a curse because I get REALLY disappointed if something doesn't happen the way I planned.
15. I love being crafty... surprise I know :)
16. I love little kids and my favorite job was being a nanny
17. I really like to read, though I haven't been doing too much of it lately. My favorite book of all time is East of Eden by Steinbeck
18. I love running... it's like a drug. I really miss it right now though cause I'm too lazy to wake up a 5:30 to go before work and it's too dark at night... I don't want to die. So I wait patiently till it stays lighter at nights and I can go after work.
19. I love ranch sunflower seeds and ginger ale... especially while watching Gilmore girls.
20. I'm a little shy and self conscious around people I don't know.
21. I love sleeping. I could go to bed at 8:30 every night... but I'm not always very good at sleeping in. Even on the weekends I wake up at 7 automatically and then have to force myself to sleep in cause I know I was up till 3 the night before. I can also sleep anywhere... anytime... ask my husband. I have fallen asleep at work while talking and training someone. I have a really hard time staying awake during movies.
22. I love cleaning and organizing... I HATE doing laundry!
23. I have 8 siblings and I'm an only child at the same time. I'm also the youngest and the middle child at the same time.
24. I like fruit and veggies way more than candy or chocolate.
25. I love when people play with my hair, tickle my back or my arms or my feet.

K now it's your turn! Write 25 random things about yourself and post it!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

loved your list.