Thursday, June 11, 2009

I wish...

I had something cool to blog about! haha. I feel like it's been forever since I've had an actual post! I'll have to find something to post about this weekend...?! Just figured I would check in. Work is going great... I just feel super tired when I get home! Matt has been cleaning the house and we usually just grab something to eat when I get home. Oh well, I have just come to realize that you can't do everything you want to do AND work full-time. I've just learned to accept this, so it's not stressful to me anymore :) I'll post something more exciting later...

oh and PS!!!! Matt got a half tuition scholarship from the business school and there is still the possibility of a private scholarship. :) I'm so proud of him, and we feel SO blessed!

3 comments:

Bryan and Sarah said...

Congratulations to Matt - he must be getting good grades! I remember being so tired when I worked and being frustrated that I didn't have the time or energy to cook. You're attitude is great. Share the load, do what you can, don't worry about it.

Kalli said...

Aren't scholarships great? Those coupled with pell grants paid Nate and I a LOT of money to go to school! We feel very blessed to have graduated from college without any debt. Way to go!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Sometimes I wish I could go to work every day...you are lucky;)

That is awesome! That will be so nice to have...every little bit helps:) Way to go Matt!