Saturday, February 6, 2010

With a little faith, anything is possible.

Last night I was standing by the mini fridge in our basement and Matt said, "You know what sounds SO good right now? A Powerade (green is our favorite)!" I opened the fridge and there sat a chilled green Powerade. Matt was astonished and said, "WHAT?! How did that get there?!" I told him that if you have enough faith anything is possible. ;) (I had picked it up at the store the night before. I actually thought he had seen it in there and was passing hints that he wanted some of it :))

3 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

That's awesome...LOL! BTW..I love your new background:)

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! I just saw your ticker countdown to your birthday...I Love it LOL!:)

Bryan and Sarah said...

That is so cool! Sounds like you are a way nice wife! I also love the silly photos!