Friday, May 7, 2010

Mom's Graduation

My cute Mom graduated from the University of Utah yesterday!!  She graduated summa cum laude with a 4.0!!  She has put in so much hard work and we are so proud of her :) P.S. She was definitly blessed with good looks and smarts - look how gorgeous she is!! ;)

Mom and Dad


Mom and I :)

Congrats Mom - WE LOVE YOU!!

And also, completely unrelated, Matt and I were looking at eachothers eyeballs at my parents house before graduation and I think Matt's eyeballs are pretty cool.  He thinks he has brown eyes, but they are definitly hazel.

2 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Cute pictures! We are sad we couldn't make it! That eyeball picture is a little scary...I agree though definitely hazel;)

The Martin Family said...

Your mom is so cool! Tell her congrats for me! You are right, she is gorgeous and so are you!!!