Thursday, October 7, 2010

Conference Weekend

Wasn't general conference amazing!!? :)
Loved it.

We watched the Saturday sessions at my parent's house - it was so nice and relaxing.  Then we went to Matt's parent's house and had dinner.  After dinner the guys went to priesthood while Stacie, Mom, and I went to Gardener Village.  There were SO many women there - it was crazy!  It was so fun to see all the crowds and all the decorations.  It made me really excited for all the upcoming holidays.

On Sunday we relaxed and watched the first session of conference at home.  Then we went to our Neighbors apartment to make dinner and watch the second session.  Let me just say that Katie is an amazing cook!  I never usually cook like this, but I was able to pretend like I could by helping her.  :)  I didn't take any pictures... so these pictures are courtesy of Katie.

The meat right before going in the crock pot.



The rolls right after coming out of the oven - I think we let them rise a little too long... but saying they were delicious would be an understatement.


All the yummy dinner...


The homemade Apple Pie

Served with homemade ice cream... doesn't this just make you hungry?


It was the perfect Fall meal, after conference, with great friends.  We couldn't ask for more!

Eating Apple Pie


And just so we don't forget...  Katie and Lucas were there too. :)
(Look how cute that little boy is?!  I can't get enough of his cute face!)

0 comments: