Monday, June 27, 2011

18 Years

Earlier this week we were able to have dinner with one of my best friends and her husband.  Annie and I became friends at 4 and have stayed friends ever since.  She was my first college roommate and has been a great friend throughout the years.  She and her high school sweetheart (now husband, Pete) were sometimes there when guys would pick me up for dates.  I would always ask for their opinion - they liked Matt. :)  Annie and I lived with 4 other girls - all foreign, none speaking English.  It was tough.  But, thankfully we had each other to laugh with.  We would have "nap times", study together, write in our journals together, share clothes, and tease each other.  And as a first in the history of roommates - we never disagreed with or annoyed each other.  I cherish those 4 months that we spent as roommates.

 Meet Annie :)


0 comments: