Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sarah's Wedding Dinner

Matt's cousin Sarah was married to her husband Bryan last weekend in the Las Vegas temple.  We were unable to attend the wedding and reception in Vegas, but we were able to attend the family wedding dinner in Salt Lake on Tuesday night.  I'm sad that I didn't sneak over to James and Stephanie's table to get a picture of them as well, but I did get pictures of the Purcell siblings at our table.


Aunt Stephanie with baby Chase - Aren't those big brown eyes to die for?


Michael


Stacie and Christian

Matt and I

1 comments:

stevenjared0853 said...

Nice post! This reminds me I have to buy a new dress for my cousin’s wedding dinner. She has booked a lovely event space NYC for the night and I am thinking of buying something in grey for the night. Can you help me with it? I am very confused as to where to shop from.