Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cross-Eyed?

I'm going to apologize in advance for this hideously close, out of focus picture.  

On that note: Matt and I discovered the other night that I am physically incapable of crossing my eyes.  Matt thought I was just talented and could cross one eye... but was somewhat disappointed to find out that I'm just a mutant.  When I try with all my might to cross my eyes this is what happens...


I feel like my entire childhood was spent living in a false reality.  When I thought I was crossing my eyes... I was really only crossing one eye.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Haha! That's pretty funny. I actually can cross both eyes and one eye, so nah nah nah nah boo boo.

Katie said...

Umm, I just found out that Ryan can't cross his eyes. Maybe I'm the weird one.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

LOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! That is SO funny!!

The Clingo Family said...

Ok, so I must ask...what eye liner do you use?? That sounds so dumb haha..but it's so straight! I have trouble getting mine not to be smudgy and such..

Teandra said...

My husband can do that on demand and move just one eye back and forth, weird.