Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tender Mercy

This was definitely a tender mercy from the Lord.  I found out that I need to fill a prescription tomorrow and had it sent to the Meijer pharmacy.  I had to pick up a few groceries there today and as I was checking out I had this thought, "Wouldn't it be amazing if the machine printed one of those pharmacy coupons for $20 since I need to fill a prescription here tomorrow?"  I think I said a little prayer in my heart without even thinking and sure enough, one of these printed out.

I think it's a little donation to our baby fund from Heavenly Father.  There must be a REALLY special little one waiting to come to our family for all the help we're receiving to get them here.  I know He loves us and is watching out for our little family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's very cool. Every little bit counts, I know because we're going through it too. I've been wanting to send you an email, but can't find a link to your address. Sometimes it's just good to talk to someone whose going through similiar things.
If you ever want to chat you can find me at theendodiaries.blogspot.com.au.
Thinking of you and your huz! xxx

Bryce & Cherise said...

Love this. :)