Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father-To-Be

Since it's Father's Day today, I just wanted to do a quick post about this AWESOME father-to-be.  He is going to be the best dad ever and I can hardly wait.  I'm so grateful that I snatched him up. :)

With little Blakeley

With cute Finn

With Chase

With sweet Addy :)

With Derek

With sweet Blakeley again

With sleeping Addy 
(I like that she is sucking on her fingers and has her little leg hanging off the couch :))

With his buddy Chase

I've never known someone who is so excited to be a dad.  We already have names picked out and sometimes he just can't resist picking up a few things for our little one.

Happy Father's Day sweetheart!  You will be the best dad ever and you definitely deserve to be celebrated.

2 comments:

Marie said...

You will both be great parents! Next year you'll have pictures with your own little one(s) :)

Rach said...

Love it. July is only a few days away!! Keep me posted!!