Friday, March 21, 2008

Wa Hoo!!! :)

We made it! It's Friday and I have probably had the most stressful week of my life! I celebrated by staying in bed all morning! haha... actually I woke up at 6 am to finish writing the paper that I was writing until 2 am last night! Not such a relaxing sleep in. I skipped my classes though and went for turning my assignments in via email. I do have to run over to UVU sometime today and take a test, but I feel ridiculously prepared for it, so it shouldn't be too bad :) Tonight Matt and I are hanging out with James and Stephanie, his brother and sister-in-law. It will be nice to just relax after the stressful week. However, there is never too much rest for the weary as I have a lot to do this weekend, including writing a talk for Sunday. Matt and I are going to a family Easter Egg hunt at his aunts house tomorrow morning and I will probably spend the rest of the day getting things done. Sunday, after my horrifying experience of giving a talk in sacrament meeting, Matt and I will go to my aunts house for Easter dinner. Then I'll start a fresh new week, which I'm sure will be busy, but after this week I feel like I could get through anything! Matt has been so sweet to help me get through this week! His texts telling me how proud he is of me motivate me to get through the tough times. He even made me dinner :) What a sweetheart. He is the best! :) 42 days left.... that's 6 weeks from TODAY! :) Lots to do though! Well there's the Friday update. I don't think I've ever been so happy to have the weekend come. Hope all is well with you! :)

1 comments:

Lexi said...

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. Go Steph Go! (And good luck on your sacrament meeting talk).