Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July:

Happy 4th of July! This year for the 4th Matt and I slept in... boring I know! haha But we enjoyed it. I went running around 11 am... bad decision! The sidewalks were covered in people walking back from the parade and it was HOT HOT HOT! In the afternoon we went to a BBQ with Matt's family at his uncle James' house in South Jordan. They had a new puppy yellow lab that was adorable and cuddly. We played basketball, rock band, fed the horses and ate lots of really good food! :) We then lit off some fireworks in the street and drove to the Sandy City Center to see some really big fireworks - my favorite part :)

Christian and Stacie

Hehe, Matt looks like a little boy in this picture - isn't he cute?

Everyone watching the fireworks in the street :)

Steph and James watching the fireworks

"Ya, we're hot."

Happy 4TH!

Blurry!

Happy 4TH! :)

Brandon, Brooke and Baby :)

The Fam

James, Steph and Matt - just chattin'

Stacie, Michael, Mom, Stephanie

Matt - my pyro husband :)

Matt and I with the Sparkler - it was almost gone

Matt and I in our 4th of July outfits :)

Cousin :)

4 comments:

Melissa Tiek said...

Cute pics! I love your hair...and I love your Fourth of July outfit. I totally went all out with my outfit. I looked like a flag. Haha.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Looks like a good ol' time! I will agree the Sandy City fireworks are good ones we have been to them before:) Love all the pictures!

Melissa Tiek said...

You will have to come over and see the album. We should be home tonight. And Monday night would be good to go up the canyon. It can be our little "family" night. :) So lets hash out the details later.

The Godfreys said...

yes Matt's my friend from high school! you guys look so happy and it is so fun to see what you are up to! by the way I loved your wedding video