Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Matthew!

Last night we went to dinner with Matt's parents to Olive Garden. It was so fun, but really cold - sorry there aren't any pictures!!! It was so fun to visit just the four of us and we have plans to have them down to watch the Olympics on the new TV :) I was so blessed with such an amazing 2nd family! We love them a lot!

The Bathroom Mirror This Morning:

Today is Matt's 23rd Birthday!!! He is getting OLD! j/k ;) I think I am more excited than he is! hehe I was up at like 5 am and had to force myself to go back to sleep! It was like Christmas Morning! hehe I have lots of fun things planned tonight but this morning I was sneaky and I put this sign up on the bathroom mirror while he was sleeping. I also stuck little notes in funny places: his phone... this was hard cause Matt is a light sleeper and his phone is right by his side of the bed. I stuck one on the toilet lid - haha. One was in the medicine cabinet by his toothbrush, one in his sock drawer, one in the pocket of the pants I knew he would wear and one in his shoe. He didn't even find the one in his shoe but said something in his shoe was bugging him! haha I also stuck one on the door of the fridge and in his wallet. I felt so Sneaky! :) .... I have lots of other fun things planned for later :)

The Note on the Toilet :)

The Note in His Sock Drawer :)

The Note on the Fridge :)

3 comments:

Teandra said...

What a great idea, I might steal it for Ryan's birthday in 2 weeks. Old? Ryan's turning 25, that's old!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

You are too funny! Hope he has a great day! Happy Birthday Matt:)!!

Melissa Tiek said...

That's so cute! On Jason's last birthday we weren't married yet and he was coming to pick me up for class that morning and I was going to surprise him with breakfast but he ran out of gas on the way to my house just before he got off the freeway. It was a sad way to start his day.