Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Random Tag:

Here's what you do: copy the list, and then bold the things you have done

1. Slept under the stars
When I was little - sleeping on the trampoline... or at least playing on it till we got scared and went inside, and on good 'ol pioneer trek :)... except I didn't really sleep that time... haha
2. Changed a baby’s diaper
LOTS of baby diapers :) thanks to nieces and nephews and my nanny job :)
3. Watched a meteor shower
4. Climbed a mountain
Does hiking count?... I don't know If I've climbed to the TOP of a mountain :)
5. Held a tarantula
YUCK! NEVER!
6. Said “I love you” and meant it
Everday!
7. Bungee jumped
8. Visited Paris
9. Stayed up all night long and watched the sun rise
Yep :) When I was in Scotland with my cousins, then we went on a walk in the rain at 5 am. Then I was so tired that I didn't wake up when my brother / cousins drew all over my face with marker... haha
10. Gone to a huge sports game
BYU basketball and football and the Utah JAZZ on the second row!
11. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
Yep, it was when I was little - but I helped :) We used to eat the chili peppers and then try to get rid of the burn.... why?
12. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
Family prayer with just me and my parents... usually my mom started it. I also remember getting into tons of trouble in elementary and junior high for laughing too much.
13. Had a pillow fight
Yep... with a bunch of friends in high school... I gave my friend a bloody nose when I was attempting to block the pillow... but he deserved it for the bloody nose he gave me with a frozen loaf of bread! haha
14. Built a snow fort
15. Taken an ice cold bath
16. Ridden a roller coaster
HECK YES! Wicked at Lagoon is amazing :) ... Matt hates them though - they make him horribly sick... I can't get enough of them!
17. Loved your job 90% of the time
Being a Nanny... I'm convinced being a mom will be the best job in the world!
18. Gone rock climbing
Yep... after prom actually... but it didn't work too well with fake nails at 2 am... I just wanted to go home! haha
19. Bench-pressed your own weight
20. Milked a cow
Yep... haha and it was a sight to see...
21. Alphabetized your personal files
haha yep... and my cd's
23. Ever worn a superhero costume
24. Lounged around in bed all day
Just when I'm sick
25. Gone scuba diving
26. Kissed in the rain
Yep... Matt and I did the other night when we were playing the rain puddles...
27. Played in the mud
No, but it sounds really fun!
28. Gone to a drive-in theater
29. Done something you should regret, but don’t
30. Visited the Great Wall of China
No, but I really really really want to - it looks SO pretty!
No and I'm not really heartbroken about that one
31. Been in a movie
Just the ones we made... haha but we were famous trust me!
32. Made cookies from scratch
I love baking and cooking... Matt says I'm gonna make him fat.
33. Got flowers for no reason
Yep :) in fact Matt just sent me flowers at work - see the post below..
34. Recently bought and played with a favorite childhood toy
35. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
Kinda :) I moved to Salt Lake and switched high schools after my Sophomore year of high school
36. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
37. Helped an animal give birth
38. Been fired or laid off from a job
39. Broken a bone
No, but I've cracked my tail bone a couple times...
40. Ridden a motorcycle
41. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100 mph
42. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
43. Eaten sushi
44. Gone back to school
Every fall!!
45. Changed your name
Yep - from Mateer to Purcell when I got married
46. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you
47. Dyed your hair
Yep :)... I even went dark once...
48. Rocked a baby to sleep
Every day when I was a nanny - best feeling in the world I'd say :)
49. Raked your carpet
I might have to try that...
50. Worn a mood ring
Back in the 90's
51. Ridden a horse
A couple times... the last time didn't go over too well... I went with a bunch of people and I was on the crazy horse... it HAD to be in front or it would freak out and try to buck me off to race... everyone thought it was SO funny to race up these huge hills and I kept freaking out. Then my horse bucked up... the person behind me fell off and I held on for dear life while he tried to buck me off...Lets just say it's a miracle I'm here today ;)
52. Cooked a dish where four people asked for the recipe
53. Gone to a Broadway play
WICKED!!!!!!! :) That's all I have to say... oh and that I'm going again in the spring!
54. Been inside the pyramids
55. Shot a basketball into a basket
It's not exactly life changing...
56. Danced at a disco
I danced a disco dance... in ballroom in high school... my partner was probably a foot taller than me and a VERY big football player... he wore silver spandex top and flare bottoms with an afro... It looked really funny - but it was really fun :)
57. Brought an old fad back into style
58. Eaten caviar
59. Published a book
60. Pieced a quilt
Haha TWO one Christmas and I started like a week before Christmas... lets just say I was up all night every night.
61. Made a hole-in-one
In Minni Golf :)
62. Gone roller skating
At good ol' Classic Staking in elementary and junior high, hehe
63. Learned to surf
64. Visited Africa
I would love to - but no not yet
65. Learned how to take a compliment
66. Written a fan letter
67. Been a boss
68. Carried your lunch in a lunchbox
69. Sat on a park bench and fed the ducks
I LOVE feeding ducks! :)
70. Ridden in a limousine
White Stretch Hummer...prom my junior year... it was great
71. Attended the Olympics
I wish...
72. Can hula or waltz
Waltz... thanks to ballroom
73. Read a half dozen Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys books
74. Been stuck in an elevator
75. Thought you might crash in an airplane
76. Laughed till your side hurt
77. Taken a photograph of something other than people that is worth framing
78. Been a cashier
Pretend... when I was little :)
79. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
80. Kept a blog
81. Ridden in or owned a convertible


Well that was fun... something to do while I'm on hold at work! I tag everyone who reads this :)

0 comments: