Friday, August 1, 2008

Sometimes I'm Crazy...

Matt and I have been watching the 5th season of 24 recently. I had seen the 1st and 2nd seasons. We watched the 3rd and 4th while we were dating. Then we watched all of the Lost seasons. Then season 6 and we are more than half way through the 5th season of 24. (Ya we are obsessed :)) I think it just occurred to me how CRAZY that show (24) makes me. I either can't watch so I cover my eyes or burrow my head into Matt's shoulder, or I freak out.... this consists of hitting my poor husband out of freak out suspense, usually on the knee or something. Or I bite him... I don't know when I picked this up as a mode of releasing stress and tension or portraying extreme anxiety over movies... but I did. I don't bite very hard - don't worry. But it usually goes like this. Something really suspenseful is going to happen I start freaking out and hide my face so I can't see. Then I say"AH!!! I can't stand it! I know someone is going to find them! Tell me when it's over! AHHHH!!!!!" Then I grab him and bite him or hit him on the shoulder repeatedly or both... Matt either laughs at me or ignores me. Why, must you ask am I telling you this embarrassing story about how crazy I am? Actually... I don't know why. Perhaps it's because I just had an epiphany on how crazy I am. Perhaps it's because I feel bad for my poor husband. And perhaps it is necessary as part of my therapy to log my craziness publicly.

2 comments:

tiffanie said...

That is so funny! I totally know how you feel. I bit Zak too- is that weird or what? I thought i was the only one. I'm glad to know that there is another biter out there.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

You used to bite me too!!! Look out Matt...don't let her get out of control:)