Saturday, August 30, 2008

I AM...

I am... sleepy.

I think... I need to start going to bed earlier!

I know... Matt loves me.

I want... to go running tonight.

I have... to go to the grocery store today :P

I wish... I were shopping.

I hate... going grocery shopping.

I fear... not being loved.

I feel... excited to be with Matt tonight.

I hear... fingers typing and people talking.

I smell... sour cream and onion chips.

I wonder... if Matt is doing ok at work.

I regret... not playing the piano more often - I'm gonna get on that.

I love.... Matthew.

I always... paint my toenails.

I am not... very shy.

I believe... in miracles.

I don't always... shave my legs.

I lose... my mind sometimes... just ask Matt. I think this has happened 3 times. We get in the car to head to Target. Matt asks me if I have the gift card for Target. I assure him that I do. We go to target find what we want and stand in line... then suddenly the gift card that was there before... isn't or my whole wallet is gone!!! Haha - poor Matt and he is so patient with me :)

I never... leave the toilet lid up.

I listen... to Matt's crazy music in the car.

I am scared of... someone hiding in the shower when I get up to go potty in the middle of the night.

I read... whenever I get a spare moment.

I am happy about... being more than half way done at work! :)

I tag ... whoever reads this :)

0 comments: