Sunday, November 23, 2008

Opps!


So today Matt blew out our Christmas candle and was "fanning" the smoke... when he accidentally hit the candle and sprayed wax EVERYWHERE! It was on his scriptures the table and on the floor! Ha, it's funny because he broke the lid to my last candle on accident one day, maybe I should just handle the candles from now on... :)

1 comments:

lartobs said...

This one doesn't have a comment, so i'll leave on on this one to tell you that i check your blog at least weekly! :D