Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today I'm Thankful For:

Today I'm thankful for the knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. This is another pretty obvious one - but there is no end to the effects of this knowledge in my life. I'm so grateful to know that Matthew and I can be together forever. I'm so blessed to have purpose and meaning in my life. My sister-in-law and I were talking last night about how while you are facing trials sometimes it's hard to be grateful for them - but often times we can look back and be grateful for the trials because they make us stronger. And while sometimes the burden just seems too heavy to bare - our savior is always there to take our yoke upon him and lift us up. I'm grateful for a knowledge of our savior and all he has done for each of us, and for his atonement that makes us whole again.

0 comments: