Tuesday, December 30, 2008

They are coming I promise...

I have tons and tons of things to post about.... but we are moving this week and we just found out two days ago. So this week will be filled with packing, cleaning, painting and moving :) We are hoping to be all settled in by Friday :) We are moving into my grandparents basement because my grandma can't really live by herself. So here is a teaser picture - my main Christmas present from Matt was my wedding band and we got them put together to look like this - sorry it's a little blurry - it is gorgeous! :)

4 comments:

Landon and Julie said...

YOUR RING IS STUNNING!!! WELL DONE!

Bryan and Sarah said...

I think that it is so great of you and Matt to help Grandma! I know that everyone really appreciates it. I also love your wedding band; it's gorgeous! Do you have to paint your apartment before you leave?

Chantelle Potter said...

girl! i miss your blog! is been weeks since a real post!!! i know your busy but get to work!!! ASAP! :) ps your ring is sooo beautiful@!!!

karla said...

Beautiful ring! And I'm sure Monaco Court will miss you.