Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Eve: (Finally :))

Yay! I'm finally getting a minute to post all the fun things we have been up to :) The following pictures are from Christmas Eve with both our families...

The Christmas tree at Matt's parents house - so cozy :)


The basement at Matt's parents house, it just looked so cozy with the fireplace on.


Stacie and Steph at Christmas Eve dinner


Mom Purcell and I at dinner


Stacie and Steph - such gorgeous girls!


Michael loves getting his picture taken...


Michael


Matt loves getting his picture taken almost as much as Michael...


There we go ;)


Steph putting ornaments on the tree


Steph and Michael


Matt and I by the tree


Michael and Steph's crazy cat.


All of us (Dad was taking the picture) with the cute gingerbread ornaments that Steph made


Stacie in front of the little tree with all our gingerbread ornaments on it, it's tradition to get a new home-made ornament every year :)


We played pass the pigs - first one to 50 points got to give their secret elf gift :)


Dad gave mom a cute new apron


Matt opening his secret elf gift


Mom gave Matt a shirt from her trip :)


I gave Steph the 3rd season of Gilmore Girls


Steph's crazy cat stretching out by the fire


Matt gave Michael a gift card to Barnes and Noble


Grandma gave dad a book


Stacie opening her gift :)


Steph gave Stacie two shirts and candy - Steph and I had fun shopping for these :)


Michael gave Grandma a book

Stacie gave me a gift card to American Eagle and amazing Lip Gloss from Bath and Body Works


Michael got the kitty a present too


All the girls with their Christmas Socks :)


Grandma, Me, Stacie, Steph, Mom



Matt and I with our Christmas Eve gifts...


Matt opening his PJ's... not sure what I was laughing at, but it must have been pretty funny ;)


These are a little blurry... but these are Matt's Christmas PJ's, there was t-shirt too.


Matt, Me and Judd... something must have been really funny or we all must have been really tired :)


My PJ's


The cozy Christmas Tree at my parents house :)

2 comments:

Landon and Julie said...

SO CUTE! I'M SO GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A FUN CHRISTMAS! LET'S PARTY! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!

Bryan and Sarah said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas Eve! It's cool that you were able to be with both of your families. I'm looking forward to more of your posts!br