Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Was About To Hit Rem When...

Bang! Matt knocked the lamp off the night stand. "Stupid lamp" he says... ya right stupid "lamp" hehe. I told him he should take it back and tell them it's broken because every time he whacks it with his arm in the middle of the night it falls off the night stand. This was the second time he woke me up when I was almost asleep. Ah, the joys of being married ;) It's a good thing I love him so much.

Oh ya and Valentines was great :) No pictures - sorry. Friday night Landon & Julie and Jeff & Linnea came over to watch a movie and play games. It was really fun to see them and catch up :) Saturday for Valentines we did something with Grandma in the morning and then just spent the day together relaxing and watching lots and lots of movies and Gilmore girls and a little of the BYU basket ball game :) that is my favorite way to spend a holiday - together relaxing. Sunday was my first Sunday in young womens and I LOVED it! haha The girls and super cute and I'm pretty sure I'm going to love this :) Then we went to Matt's grandma's house for dinner. Yesterday was nice because I didn't have work and Matt didn't have school so he did homework and I did the laundry and worked on my quilts while watching movies. :)

1 comments:

Landon and Julie said...

FRIDAY WAS SO FUN! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!