Monday, September 28, 2009

And it continues...

Well I'm SO sorry that I haven't been posting recently!! It just seems like life has been continuing on at it's normal pace with not much to say... one week just rolls right into the next and has no consideration for those in the way. It has been two years since Matt and I's first date!! And it is crazy to me. We always joke about who wanted a second date less. :) and here we are!! I'm just working day in and day out, but I'm really liking it. Matt is finishing up his associates at UVU + a few other credits that will transfer. He was accepted to BYU for Winter semester and is really looking forward to it. Thus we switch from green to blue. The plan is for him to be done with his Bachelors of Business Admin by April 2011 :) We are so excited. Then it's on to more school. Well that's really the only update I have for now!!

3 comments:

Lauren Rawlings said...

glad you updated Steph. I saw your brother at Marlena's wedding and we talked about you for a bit and I told him that I used to work with you. I sure made me miss those good old wentworth days.

Stephie Lynne Purcell said...

We are SO EXCITED that Matt is going to be a Cougar! I can't believe I've known you for almost 2 years! Hey... I bet if you flew out here to play you would have lots and lots to blog about... :)

Love ya!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Time goes by SO FAST!! Before you know it he will be done and it will be well worth it:) Keep up the hard work!