Saturday, September 12, 2009

A few Other Random Photos (Don't Miss the Post's Below!!)

Mom, Matt and I on my birthday last year :)

Gathered around the fire pit on fathers day, my shovel was a prop... don't worry I'm not in the habit of taking one of those everywhere I go ;)

We had to sing a cheesy song to Dad for Fathers day...

His response to our singing abilities :)


Dad with some of his presents.


The kids and Dad


Family Picture from a few months back.

Sorry it has taken me so long to post the Washington pictures!! I actually had all the posts ready to post and for some reason they wouldn't post so I had to start ALL over again. And I was so mad about it I had to wait a while before I had the motivation to do it all over again... :) Enjoy!

1 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

WOW POSTS!!!! I love all the cute pictures:) Looks like you guys had a great time on your trip!