Saturday, April 10, 2010

Michael Buble:


Matt surprised me and bought me Michael Buble tickets for my birthday.  We FINALLY got to go on March 31st at the E Center.  It was SO SO worth it.  Matt loved it too.  We had really great seats too.  They were in the balcony on the front row just opposite the stage - no ones head was in my way ;) Michael Buble is so charismatic.  The music was incredible, but the way he interacted with the crowd made it that much better.  He was actually really funny.  It was so nice just to get away for a night and not think about anything else.  BEST concert I have ever been too.  I wish words were enough, but they just aren't it was AMAZING!!  I actually got giddy and wished I had a back stage pass so I could meet him.  I cried when I found out he is engaged, but only for a minute until I remembered that I wasn't 12 anymore and that I'm married. ;)

 Mom and Dad Purcell at the concert with us :)


Matt and I - I'm kind of glistening in this one...  not the best picture ever.  It was kind of hot!!
 


The 12 year old in me HAD to get a picture of the amazing man himself.  It's not very good, but I was in fact in the same room with Michael Buble - even if it was a very large room ;)

When he was done performing and left the stage everyone gave him a standing ovation and wouldn't leave until he came out for an encore.  I had butterflies in my stomach when Michael came back out on stage to woo the crowd yet again. :)  When he comes again I would HIGHLY recommend getting tickets.

0 comments: