Friday, December 17, 2010

All the stockings were hung...

Ok, this title has nothing to do with the content of this post.  It was just the first thing that came to my mind when I was trying to think of a title.  Random?  Yes.

We have made our plans to go visit Notre Dame and find a place to reside.  Matt's parents will come with us.  We'll fly out on April 27th and come back on May 1st.  I can't wait.  I'm just a little bit excited about it.  That is all.

And, so this post isn't picture-less, this is a picture of the cute christmas arrangement on my desk at work.  


Are you getting excited for Christmas?  Because I sure am.

Coming soon... the Christmas Baking Post :)

1 comments:

Hannah! said...

I am so excited for you guys going to Notre Dame!...But so sad that you won't be here!! Lets do lots of fun things when I get back so I won't miss you guys so much?