Sunday, December 19, 2010

BYU and Spider Ornaments:

On Saturday we had a big family party with Matt's side and watched the BYU bowl game and the basketball game.  My favorite part, besides the great company, was all the yummy food.  :)  I love being with family, we will really miss having that all the time when we move next year.

When the football game became a blow-out, we made these cute spider ornaments.  It's tradition to get/make a new ornament each year.  Aren't these amazing?!  Matt's is the big blue and white one - for BYU :)  I made it though... I can't imagine Matt sitting down and making one of these.  And mine is one of the little purple and silver ones.

What do you think?  Pretty cute huh?

1 comments:

Katie said...

Those are pretty cool. Although I think that are kinda creepy. I don't know about a Christmas tree decorated with spiders.