Friday, January 6, 2012

BFFs

I've heard it said that a friend is someone who knows everything about you and loves you anyway.  Katie is one of those friends.

It all started with watching our favorite TV shows together.  Then we would paint our toenails - she would usually do mine for me because she's so good at it.  It evolved into shopping, frozen yogurt runs, and chatting for hours on end about anything and everything.  Bonus--our husbands are good friends too so we would drag them along sometimes for game nights, etc. 

In July they moved to California and we moved to Indiana.  I cried when we drove away.

Despite the miles between us we have managed to spend hours on end talking on the phone about anything and everything.  It makes life a lot easier if you have a good friend to talk to when times get tough.  I love this girl and I'm so glad I got to see her while we were in Utah for Christmas.



1 comments:

Katie said...

How sweet! I miss you.