Sunday, January 29, 2012

Christmas in Utah: The Rest!

I didn't take pictures of all the fun things we did in Utah or the loved ones we saw, but here are the rest of the pictures from our trip!  :)

We had a fun family party after Christmas with my Mom's side of the family.

Cousin Savana and Aunt Brenley

Mom with Grandma Holden

Grandma Holden and Brenley

Mom, Grandma, Brenley

Matt and I with Nana


Sterling and Hayley :)

Matt and Cousin Jake

Jessie and Cousin Bryan

Cousin Sarah and Uncle Eric

Cute Cousin McKenna

Jessie opening a movie :)

Me and Savana

My dad took a few family pictures for Matt's family after Christmas.  It was FREEZING cold, our eyes were watering, and our faces were stiff.  :)  It was hard to get a good one of everyone...  Here is one of the adults.


This one was the best one of everyone, I had to Photoshop Christian's head from another picture because he blinked... I think it actually turned out ok.  Man we have a good looking family. ;)


On New Years Eve we had really awful Chinese with my family. haha.  At least it was memorable.  When we complained they gave us gift cards to use at their restaurant... thanks?

Then we came home and played the Wii all night.  It was hilarious.  Here is Sterling playing the dancing game. :)  Haha.

Matt and Sterling getting ready for a face-off...

in boxing.  I love how intense they look. :)  It was hilarious to watch.

We had so much fun spending time with our families over the holidays.  Aren't families the best?

1 comments:

My boy and I said...

It looks like you guys had such an amazing Christmas. It was fun seeing the pictures of Brenley and Savannah cause they are in my ward! Also, I love reading your blog. Thanks for being so open, you are so inspirational.