Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Good Food, Good Friends, Good Conversation

We have some dear friends who live REALLY close to the beach in Michigan and they asked me to come and take their family photos for them on the beach.  (More to come on that later!)  Matt decided to come with me and we made a party of it.  Russ even snapped a couple shots of Matt and I on the beach and did a pretty good job! ;)
After pictures we went back to their place and hung out.  Hannah even let me put her to bed, but made me sing her a song first.  :)  What a cute little girl.  Then we ate delicious Chipolte Chicken Tacos and ice cream while we chatted the night away.  There is nothing better than a gorgeous evening on the beach, good food, and good conversation with good friends.  It was the highlight of my week.  The tacos were SO amazing that we made them again on Sunday and I'm tempted to make them again tonight... 
Here is the recipe for the Chipolte Chicken Tacos.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Those pictures are so cute! And those tacos look delish! I wish we lived closer so we could eat dinner and chat the night away. :)

Marie said...

Cute photos! Late nights chatting away are awesome, add good food and you can't be beat!