Thursday, June 20, 2013

1st Utah Trip!

 I took my first of many trips to Utah this summer on May 31...it was supposed to be on May 30, but that's another story. :)

This is what packing looked like!  I can't overstate how excited I was!  :)

 Oreos to make myself feel better after my flight got delayed!!!

The first day I arrived we got to go and see my aunt Mary Jane at the hospital--she is a total trooper.  Then we went to dinner with my parents and my brother and his wife.  After dinner Matt and I had a fun date night and enjoyed driving around South Jordan with the windows down and some Taylor Swift blasting like a bunch of high school hooligans. :)  We talked about where we want to live if we move back and got to see the Daybreak temple at sunset--it was gorgeous!

I snapped this picture with the less than desirable camera on my phone.
Oh how I've missed those mountains!

On Saturday we had my little sister-in-law's baby shower.  It was adorable and fun to see a lot of the family there.

The girls--just missing STEPH! :(
Blakeley, me, Stephie Lynne, Stacie, and Ashtyn

 Cute little Blakeley and Ashtyn after their naps. :)

 Definitely not everyone who came, but most of the family that came.

On Monday I went down to Provo to hang out with Stephie Lynne and Stacie and the kidlets.  We watched a little Gossip Girl while the kids napped and then took them to the splash pad for the afternoon.

I was surprised how much the girls actually liked the water--it was adorable and fun. :)

And, Chase ran around having the time of his life. :)

Haha, LOVE this picture of Blakeley.  :)

Cute Chase Man

 Cute Ashy :)

Check out that cute face!

These two are so much fun.

Haha, best picture ever.  It kind of looks like Blakeley is splashing Ashtyn. :)
 
 On Tuesday night Matt and I got to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple together.  It was probably the highlight of my trip--I love that guy.  It was a beautiful night.
To learn more about what we believe and what makes us so happy, click here.

On Wednesday morning I hopped on a flight home with only one minor delay. :)  Until next time Utah!

1 comments:

Rach said...

So. I think you are completely amazing. I'm blown away. I think you know what I'm talking about. Thank you for your example!! Love ya Steph. :-)