Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday Tip: Jewelry Organization

I don't know about you, but I think some of the jewelry boxes out there are ugly.  Or, in a more polite sense, "Just not my style."  Anyway, I had a jewelry box that I hated, but I kept it all these years because I couldn't think of a better way to keep things organized.  When we moved to Utah I left that poor thing at the local good will and decided that zip-lock baggies were better than that old thing.  Until my mom introduced me to tackle boxes.  These things are awesome and are such a great way to organize jewelry.  You can even stack them in your dresser drawer so they are out of sight.

Do yourself a favor and buy a tackle box--or 5--next time you're out and about.

1 comments:

Marie said...

I got a jewelry tree for my necklaces. Love it! No more tangled up messes. This looks great for everything else though! Hope you get back to blogging soon :)