Friday, August 1, 2014

11 Weeks!



Thursday, August 1, 2014
See that little tiny bump?  I keep thinking it's just because I ate too much at once or something, but it never goes away!

How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm still down a pound or two, but my doctor isn't concerned.  I think it's mainly because I've mostly been eating fruits and veggies around the clock.
Maternity clothes: I bought a couple belly bands, but they haven't arrived yet.  My sister-in-law is also kind enough to let me borrow some of her clothes which will be really nice to have a few things to start with.  I'm definitely running out of outfits that fit comfortably.
Best moment this week: I loved having TWO ultrasounds this week!  We had one last Friday with Dr. Foulk and one today with our new OB.  The baby is moving around all over the place and waving and is overall just super cute.  We are so in love.  It was also fun to share our good news yesterday with all our friends and family online.  We have so many incredible friends who have supported us through all of this and it's so fun to let them share in our joy as well.
Movement: I can't feel anything, but I've seen the baby moving all over the place on the ultrasound!
Waist diameter: I'll try to measure next week. :)
Food cravings/Aversions: TOMATOES and CUCUMBER!  See this right here? Pregnancy Heaven:
Labor signs: Thankfully, none.
Belly button in or out?  It's definitely too early for this question unless you were born with an outie belly button.
What I miss: NOTHING!  I'm just so grateful for this little miracle growing inside.
What I am looking forward to: I'm so excited to start feeling the baby move!  I'm also excited because our doctor said he try to check for gender at our next appointment in 4 weeks!  He said we can do an ultrasound every time if we want.  I love that.
Milestones:  11 weeks!  I feel like I'm really starting to get a tiny little belly!  
Realization of the week: It's crazy how much we love this little baby already!!  We talk about the baby a lot.  I've also realized yet again how grateful I am for our trial with infertility.  We have met so many incredible people and it has caused us to want to soak up every minute of this pregnancy.
Other funny things: EVERYONE thinks the baby is a boy!  It will be fun to see if they are right in a few weeks.  We would LOVE to have a girl or a boy and it will be fun to be able to start calling the baby he/she instead of "it".

0 comments: