Friday, August 1, 2014

9 Weeks!


Thursday, July 17, 2014

How far along? 9 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I gained 1 lb from last week. 
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but most of my pants/skirts are uncomfortably tight because I'm bloaty all the time! It seems like I'm getting a little thicker around the middle though I'm probably the only person who can tell. Matt has actually mentioned this as well. 
Best moment this week: Finding an OB and making an appointment for July 28!!
Movement: They say the baby is moving now, but I can't feel it.
Waist diameter: NA
Food cravings/Aversions: A lot of the same! Loving salty foods and fresh fruits and veggies. There have been a couple times where I have just had to have French Fries from Arctic Circle. :)  Then I make up for them by eating a lunch like this:
Labor signs: Thankfully, none.
Belly button in or out?  It's definitely too early for this question unless you were born with an outie belly button.
What I miss: NOTHING!  I'm just so grateful for this little miracle growing inside.
What I am looking forward to: Our next ultrasound on July 25!  It will be great to see Dr. Foulk one last time before we move to our OB. 
Milestones:  9 weeks!! 

Realization of the week: This will be our last summer without kids, our last Christmas without kids, etc! It's so fun to think that our dream of becoming parents is finally becoming a reality! We've waited so long.
Other funny things: Matt is such a sweet dad already. He's so excited for our little baby and really likes talking about names and other baby stuff. It's fun to see him so excited. He's also been taking such good care of me and spoiling me by running out to different restaurants anytime I'm craving something. 

0 comments: