Thursday, September 4, 2014

16 Weeks

Thursday, September 4, 2014
How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'm finally back to my prepregnancy weight!
Maternity clothes: I'm beginning to fit into more and more of my maternity clothes. It's fun to see my body changing.
Best moment this week: The best moments this week were when TWO strangers asked me about my pregnancy! It's fun to be getting into the stage where I actually look pregnant.  I also got my hair done this week (I wanted to wait until I was through the first trimester).  She cut 5 inches off the length and gave me some new color.  I'm loving the shorter length and extra volume!
Movement: I'm hoping this comes soon! There have been a few times I thought I felt the baby move, but I'm not sure. Hopefully in the next couple weeks!
Waist diameter: 26.5 inches at waist, 31.5 inches at widest section of belly
Food cravings/Aversions: These sometimes change daily! I still have quite a strong meat aversion and I'm still loving fresh fruits and veggies and my beloved lemon water. There is this buffalo chicken dip that I make for football games--I'm pretty sure I could eat that everyday!! Meat and all!
Labor signs: Thankfully, none.
Belly button in or out?  In :)
What I miss: NOTHING!  I'm just so grateful for this little miracle growing inside.
What I am looking forward to: I'm looking forward to feeling the baby move and finding out what it is! This isn't pregnancy related, but Matt and I are taking a little trip to St. George next weekend to see James and Steph and for the Pound the Pavement race!
Milestones:  16 weeks!  Baby is about 4.5 inches inches now! It was a major milestone to have strangers ask me a about the pregnancy/baby!
Realization of the week: We are so incredibly blessed! We are constantly in awe of this blessing and can't wait to hold our sweet baby. 
Other fun things: I just started a job this week!  I'm just working part time in a dental office until the baby comes.

0 comments: