Monday, September 8, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Dip


I posted a picture of this delicious dip on instagram and Facebook the other day and had several requests for the recipe.  I love this dip so much and it's a great football food!  I actually got this recipe from my awesome sister-in-law, Stephie Lynne.  I'm not sure where she got the recipe, but I love it!  I like to cook the chicken in the crockpot because it makes it easy to shred it finely for the dip.  Let me know what you think!


Buffalo Chicken Dip

Ingredients:

1 lb. cooked, shredded chicken breast
2- 8 oz. packages cream cheese
3/4 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce (original)
1 cup Ranch 
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese


Instructions:

If I am taking it somewhere else, I usually use the crockpot- let the cream cheese, red hot sauce, and dressing melt together on low, stirring occasionally until its well combined. Switch it to warm and stir in the chicken and sprinkle the cheese on top.


If I am eating it at home, I follow the above steps through mixing in the chicken, then I spread it in an 8x8 pan and cover it with the cheese and bake it at 350 until its hot and bubbly (20 minutes-ish). It's more dirty dishes, but I think it tastes better!

Serve with tortilla chips, fritos, celery, or whatever! 

0 comments: