Thursday, October 23, 2014

23 Weeks


Thursday, October 16, 2014
How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 10 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight!  Moving right on up there. :)
Maternity clothes: Yep and loving it!  I'm definitely to the point where complete strangers are commenting about the pregnancy all the time--there is no doubt there is a baby in there.
Best moment this week: I had a lot of great moments this week.  Matt was able to feel her move some more which is so fun. I also got to hear her heartbeat again yesterday at my 23 week appointment.  It was also pretty awesome when he was sworn in as an attorney.  I could not be more proud of him.
Movement: She is moving more are more and I love it!  It seems like her most active times right now are in the evenings, late at night and then at 5 am.  ha.  Looks like we'll have some work to do with her sleep schedule.
Waist diameter28 inches at waist, 34.5 inches at the widest section of my belly…and growing!
Food cravings/Aversions: Mmm… still loving buffalo chicken anything.  Of course I'm craving fruit all the time and it seems to be getting harder to find as fall rolls in.
Labor signs: Thankfully, none.
Belly button in or out?  Still just a little less in than normal.  I actually mentioned this to my doctor and he doesn't think I'll get an outie belly button.  He said it's so narrow and deep that he doesn't think it will poke out, but we'll see!
What I miss: NOTHING!  I'm just so grateful for this little miracle growing inside.
What I am looking forward to: We are going to Boise for the BYU v. Boise State game and we leave in a couple hours!  I'm not that excited for the football game itself as it will probably be raining and BYU is not doing very well this season, but the trip will be fun and we are going with some friends so that's always fun!  I'm also looking forward to my next OB appointment in about 4 weeks when we get to do another ultrasound.  They are going to check the position of my placenta to see if I'll have to have a c-section or not.
Milestones:  23 weeks!
Realization of the week: I can't handle stories about people losing their babies or little kids getting cancer or anything to do with little kids.  It just hits too close to home I think and makes me really sad.
Other things: Little B got to attend her first BYU game last weekend!  It was fun for us to go together for a little date night.  Too bad we lost. :(  And… apparently I don't know where to look for the picture. :)

0 comments: