Wednesday, October 29, 2014

24 Weeks


Thursday, October 30, 2014
How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 11 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight!  Moving right on up there. :)
Maternity clothes: oh yeah! The only regular things I still wear are downeast shirts and tanks. 
Best moment this week: We've had Matt's parents and sister over a few nights this week just to hang out and watch shows. We love doing that and always have so much fun! Matt has also been able to feel her a lot more. 
Movement: She is getting stronger and moving more! It's fun when I can feel something hard on my stomach and she is just resting with her foot sticking out. 
Waist diameter28.25 inches at waist, 35 inches at the widest section of my belly…and growing!
Food cravings/Aversions: Cookies and Cream ice cream!!
Labor signs: Thankfully, none.
Belly button in or out?  I think the baby is performing some kind of disappearing act on my belly button!
What I miss: NOTHING!  I'm just so grateful for this little miracle growing inside.
What I am looking forward to: We are on our way to St. George right now to spend the weekend with family celebrating Halloween and dad's 60th birthday!!
Milestones:  24 weeks! I also had heartburn for the first time in my life the other night so that must be some kind of milestone. It was terrible in case you were wondering. Ha. I've also been having some pretty crazy vivid dreams. 
Realization of the week: I'm 6 months pregnant! That just sounds so crazy to me!
Other things: We went to the BYU vs. Boise State game last weekend with some friends. It was a fun trip even though BYU lost. :)

0 comments: