Thursday, January 15, 2015

35 Weeks

Thursday, January 15, 2015
How far along? 35 weeks!
Total weight gain: I've gained 25 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Yep!
Best moment this week: I had another amazing baby shower last Thursday and then we had so much fun with great friends on Friday and Saturday nights.  It was a great weekend!

Here is a picture of me and my cute friend Jillian.  She is having a girl too and is due just 5 days before us!

Movement: She is still moving a lot and I love it.  She gets the hiccups about 5 times each day.  It's fun because I can tell where her head is based on where I feel the hiccups the strongest.
Waist diameter: 30.5 inches at waist (or the most narrow section since my waist is gone), 40 inches at the widest section of my belly.
Food cravings/Aversions: Fruit and veggies are still my biggest craving!
Labor signs: Sometimes I get Braxton Hicks contractions.  My doctor told me at my appointment this week that if I did go into labor right now, they wouldn't take any measures to stop it.
Belly button in or out?  It's starting to pop out just a teeny tiny bit.
What I miss: NOTHING!  We are just so grateful for this little miracle.
What I am looking forward to: Our family is throwing a shower for me on Saturday and I'm really excited to see lots of family members and celebrate this cute little girl!  We have a fun date planned tomorrow night.  I'm also excited because James and Steph are coming into town for the weekend with their cute kids.  
Milestones:  35 weeks!  The baby is approximately 18.19 inches long (from head to heel) and weighs approximately 5.25 pounds.  Approximately. ;)
Realization of the week: Nesting is very very real!  My mom and I gave our car a deep clean today and I'm having the carpets cleaned on Monday morning!  After our next baby shower my mom is going to help me organize the nursery and get everything put together.  The nursery is really coming together and has quickly become my favorite room in the house.  Sometimes I'll just go and sit in the glider to read because I love that room so much.

I made these flower "arrangements" for our bathroom and the nursery.  I really like the way they turned out.

This one is in the bathroom:

This one is in the nursery:

Other things: My cute sister-in-law is pregnant with a baby girl and due just 4 days before us!  I'm so excited that Little B will have a cousin so close in age!  It was so fun to go to her baby shower on Saturday and celebrate their sweet baby girl!
Me and Hayley at her Baby Shower

My people are the best people.  I know I've said this before, but everyone has been so generous and excited for Little B to join our family!  My sweet friend made this beautiful quilt, blanket, and burp cloth for the babe!  So many people have made blankets/quilts for her!  It's such a labor of love and I need to sit down and take pictures of each one!

How adorable is this blanket and burp cloth?!  See?  I have the best friends.

0 comments: