Friday, August 22, 2008

Mikelle's Bridal Shower:

So I know this is a little late, but last Wednesday I went to my friend Mikelle's bridal shower. It was so fun to see all the girls I grew up with. Some of the girls there I met when I was 4 and we have been friends ever since - Mikelle is one of them. It's crazy sometimes to think that we are old enough to get married when it seems like just yesterday we were playing barbies and house. It was so fun to see everyone again and I'm so excited for Mikelle! :)

This was after Dan showed up and they we made them tell us what happened when he came home from his mission, how he proposed, and how they met :)

Mikelle opening presents - her sister Jill is on the left :)

Mikelle with her two aprons on and a bow on her head :)

Mikelle and Dan - they are so cute together and he seems like such a nice guy :)

Mikelle and Dan telling their story :)



Here is Mikelle with one of her cute aprons on, I think this was the one Annie made :)

Dan and Mikelle

Everyone after the shower :)

0 comments: