Thursday, September 25, 2014

19 Weeks!

Thursday, September 25, 2014
How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I've finally started gaining weight!  At my doctor's appointment yesterday I had gained 3 pounds since my last appointment four weeks ago!  Progress.  They aren't concerned at all--just said we are moving in the right direction and that's all that matters at this point.  Today I weighed myself again and weigh another pound heavier!  My weight varies a lot during the day, but the scale definitely keeps going up!
Maternity clothes: Definitely!  I like wearing maternity clothes more than regular clothes--even though there are still a few that fit.  I just feel like it makes me actually look pregnant instead of like I just ate a really big burrito.
Best moment this week: It was amazing to find out the gender of our sweet baby at our ultrasound last Friday!  It was incredible to see the baby's cute little profile (it looks like she has my nose) and all the other little details about our miracle girl.
Movement: Lots of movement now!  I'm loving it!  I definitely feel her move at least 15 times per day.
Waist diameter: 27.25 inches at waist, 32.75 inches at widest section of my belly…and growing!
Food cravings/Aversions: I'm really craving my yummy macaroni salad…like I might send Matt to the store to get the ingredients. :)
Labor signs: Thankfully, none.
Belly button in or out?  Ok this is still in, but it's definitely a little less "in" than it used to be!  It will be out before I know it I'm sure.
What I miss: NOTHING!  I'm just so grateful for this little miracle growing inside.
What I am looking forward to: 
Milestones:  19 weeks! It was a huge milestone to find out the gender of our sweet baby!  I feel like it is so much easier to picture the baby and bond with her now that I know it's a she.
Realization of the week: This little girl already has Matt wrapped around her finger.  Every day he talks about "his girls" and wants to put his ear to my belly to listen to the baby moving.  I thought he was making it up, but apparently you really can HEAR the baby at this point!
Other things: We are loving our new apartment!  I finally got all the unpacking finished and baby girl's room is almost completely empty (minus a few boxes to be moved and a few baby items) and ready to be filled with lots of fun baby girl stuff!

The moment I saw the ultrasound profile of our baby I thought, I think that baby has my nose!  It turns out that I wasn't the only person who thought that and I've received several comments about it.  So, just for fun, here's a little comparison.

0 comments: