Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Gender Reveal Party!


It was really hard to keep the gender of the baby a secret for the entire weekend, but it was worth it to have this fun gender reveal party.  Matt's sister helped me make the adorable cupcakes--yep she's incredibly talented--and my mom was so sweet to have the party at her house.  Check out this awesome video to find out whether baby Purcell will be a boy or a girl!

Here are some pictures from the party last night.  It turned out really cute!  Let me know if you want any of the printouts.  Some I downloaded from other blogs and some I created.






Check out those cupcakes!!  They turned out better than I could have imagined! Thanks Stacie. ;)

Baby Purcell is already so loved and it was great to have so much family there for the party.  We definitely missed James and Stephie and their cute kids though!

Team Pink 
(everyone who guessed that the baby was a girl)

Team Blue
(everyone who guessed that the baby was a boy--we guessed boy before we knew the gender)

Cute sign in sheet with everyone's guesses.

Matt and I getting ready to pop the balloon!




We love you baby Purcell and could not be more excited for you to join our family in February!

4 comments:

Bryce & Cherise said...

Woohoo!!!! I knew it! ;) congrats!

Katie said...

Such a cute party! I love seeing the old wives tale predictions. Yay for baby girls!

Rach said...

Wow I totally guessed wrong! I'm so surprised! And so happy! I of course think girls are the best. ;) Now it's time to think girl names! Yay I'm so happy for you two. Jon is too!

Amy said...

I thought it was a boy until I saw her sweet profile on the ultrasound. She just looked like a girl to me! Congrats!