Thursday, December 4, 2014

29 Weeks

Thursday, December 4, 2014
How far along? 29 weeks!
Total weight gain: I've gained 17.5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight!  Moving right on up there. :)
Maternity clothes: Yep!
Best moment this week: It was fun to put the changing table together.  Then my mom and I went shopping to get some other things for the nursery.
Movement: Lots of movement and flipping around in there.  She is getting stronger every week. I love it.
Waist diameter29 inches at waist, 37.25 inches at the widest section of my belly…and growing!
Food cravings/Aversions: I still love spicy foods--especially anything buffalo flavored--and fruit.
Labor signs: Thankfully, none.
Belly button in or out?  It's about the same as it has been the last few weeks--definitely smaller, but not popping out yet!
What I miss: NOTHING!
What I am looking forward to: I'm looking forward to making the crib skirt and starting to get the nursery more organized.  I'm also excited because we are going to A Christmas Carol at Hale Center Theater with our friends on Tuesday.
Milestones:  29 weeks!  The baby is approximately 15.2 inches long (from crown to heel) and weighs approximately 2.54 pounds.  Approximately. ;)
Realization of the week: I feel like I keep realizing how soon this baby girl is going to join our family!  In 11 short weeks-ish she'll be here!  I also feel like we have so much to do to get ready before she comes.
Other things: Matt's firm has a suite at the Jazz games and we were able to go on Monday night with our friends Adam and Stephanie and Jon and Rachel.  It was a close game which made it even more fun.

0 comments: